Idiocy Test Idiocy Test

You fail the idiot test

I mean seriously. "This test will determinine if you are an idiot".

Pico1.5 Casandras Revenge Pico1.5 Casandras Revenge

Heh, some basic flaws here.

Number one. Pico's school is set in America, so Cassandra is unlikely to be carrying British money.

Number 2, Cassandra is a girl, for Christs's sake.

Orgasm Girl Orgasm Girl

People are morons.

If you think this game is too hard then you're a pussy. If it's beyond your obviously limited capacity to figure out that it wouldn't be much of a game if it was just 'rub rub win' then you shouldn't bother writing a review becaause nobody gives a fuck about your opinion, k? The game is simple, you're a moron.

Anyway, pretty good game.

Beeku's Big Adventure Ch1 Beeku's Big Adventure Ch1

Yawn.

It was OK. Bored the crap out of me. All slow and repetitive and stuff.

USS Enterprise Two USS Enterprise Two

Hehehehe.

Excellent game. And I'm sorry for kicking you out, man. :D

Gyroball Gyroball

Meh

Another remake. This one is almost identical to that other one floating around. I don't know if Miniclip made both, or whether these are the levels from the original Marble Madness game... but anyway, it's been done.

Behind Enemy Lines Behind Enemy Lines

Hehehe

I'm tempted to blow the whistle because it's identical to good old R-Type. I won't, though.

Goatchrist responds:

It's not identica. It's open source so I changed it in the past, I spend hours on modifying and bringing that damn thing to work again :) Thanks anyway dude :)

Stick Combat Stick Combat

Pretty good.

Not bad by a long way, but it was a little difficult to get the hang of it. Pretty good though.

Pumpkin Simulator 2003 Pumpkin Simulator 2003

Cool

That was pretty fun to mess with.

Help The Hare Help The Hare

Not incredibly bad.

liljim said nothing of the sort, though. He said he had an email which said that. Get your facts right :)